- AAF Memphis recognizes Combustion at 2010 Addys
- Daisy Rock Girl Guitars profiled in USA Today
- Advertising firm cuts down on the barriers between customers, managers and artists (from Commercial Appeal)
- Combustion finds a Soul mate in Stax
- An encore performance for Elvis
- They like us, they really like us
- Introducing a new brand of fun
- The return of a old favorite
- National publication honors Combustion work
- Combustion helps Campbell Clinic redefine service
2009 marks the introduction of a new event for Memphis - Memphest. It will feature music, rides, games and food and be held at the Fairgrounds September 25 through October 4. Combustion, working with ABO Marketing, developed the identity for the event as well as all promotional materials including TV, radio, website, outdoor ads, online ads and more.
Learn more about Memphest at www.Memphest.com.
Posted by combustion August 2009
Post A Comment