- AAF Memphis recognizes Combustion at 2010 Addys
- Daisy Rock Girl Guitars profiled in USA Today
- Advertising firm cuts down on the barriers between customers, managers and artists (from Commercial Appeal)
- Combustion finds a Soul mate in Stax
- An encore performance for Elvis
- They like us, they really like us
- Introducing a new brand of fun
- The return of a old favorite
- National publication honors Combustion work
- Combustion helps Campbell Clinic redefine service
Once upon a time there was product. It was a very good product and was unlike anything anyone had ever experienced before. People far and wide enjoyed the product and lavished it with praise
Over time, the product grew. Bigger and bigger it got until one day this special little product became a brand. Soon it was known to one and all.
One day, a new person was put in charge of the brand. But this person did not love the brand as others had. So he did things to the brand. Bad things. Until one day the brand was only a shadow of what it had been.
The people were angry. The man was fired. But not before another brand had taken its place.
Nothing can be more important than knowing and understanding what makes your brand special. Fostering this magic in your marketing materials can go a long way toward keeping your brand number one in your customer’s hearts and minds. And keeping you and your agency off the hot seat.
Posted by combustion October 2008
Post A Comment