- AAF Memphis recognizes Combustion at 2010 Addys
- Daisy Rock Girl Guitars profiled in USA Today
- Advertising firm cuts down on the barriers between customers, managers and artists (from Commercial Appeal)
- Combustion finds a Soul mate in Stax
- An encore performance for Elvis
- They like us, they really like us
- Introducing a new brand of fun
- The return of a old favorite
- National publication honors Combustion work
- Combustion helps Campbell Clinic redefine service
Logo Lounge, creator of a new Master Series of books focused on logo design, has selected two Combustion-created identities to be included in its Initials & Crests publication. The marks, created for the packaging firm Wurzburg, are a primary and alternative logo for the company.
Initials & Crests is the first publication in the Master Library series.
If you suffer a sprained muscle or broken bone after 5 PM, your only option for treatment used to be the emergency room. Not anymore. Campbell Clinic has smartly introduce a new After Hours service where you can get orthopaedic care in the evening with no appointment necessary. So now everyone can get the unsurpassed patient care they need without all the coughing, wheezing, sneezing and bleeding of an emergency room.
As a long time client of Combustion, Campbell Clinic trusted us to help them create an identity for the new service and put together a media plan that utilized low cost, high frequency tactics. The resulting campaign has been so successful that the clinic has been forced to add personnel to handle all the patients. That’s a good problem to have.